Emergency Fire Damage Cleanup
This fire damage occurred in the middle of the night due to a gas leak. SERVPRO of Society Hill received a call at 2:30 am. Our crews were onsite at 3:30 am and were ready to perform our duties. We began to remove unwanted debris and moved to pulling out drywall that had already been charred beyond repair. Once we had completed that we began a chemical sponge brush on the entire space and used products to help eliminate the odors. Once we ran our equipment for the amount of time needed its clear to say it looks like it never happened.