Archived Community Blog Posts
9TH ANNUAL PHILLY SPRING CLEANUP
Join us on Philly Cleanup Day
SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2016, 9AM – 2PMSERVPRO once again will be joining neighbors in the 9th Annual Philly Spring Cleanup is set for Saturday, April 9th from 9AM to 2PM! This is a great way for you, your family, your friends and neighbors to get involved and do your part to keep our City looking its best. Dedication like yours, along with the can-do attitude of thousands of volunteers all over the city, is exactly what we need to meet our goals.
2013 6th Annual Golf Classic
The SERVPRO Philadelphia Regional Franchises and guest enjoyed a wonderful golf outing on Monday September 16th at Commonwealth National Golf Club
The SERVPRO Philadelphia Regional Franchises and guest enjoyed a wonderful golf outing on Monday September 16th at Commonwealth National Golf Club! As always, SERVPRO is committed to providing the highest standards of excellence to businesses and homeowners in the communities we serve. All proceeds from this event will be presented to the Foundation to continue their tradition of excellence in Alzheimer’s care, education and research.
Preparedness for Business Owners and Managers
As you may already know, September is National Preparedness Month. Use this time to set an example for your community by creating an Emergency Ready Plan. As a Business Owner or Manager having a business continuity plan can help protect your company, its employees and its infrastructure, and maximize your chance of recovery after an emergency or disaster.
For more information, check out these sites:
Home Depot Hurricane Preparedness Workshop
2013 Home Depot Hurricane Preparedness Workshop
Over the weekend, we participated with the local Home Depot, Red Cross & FEMA demonstrating safety procedures in the event of a hurricane.
Preparation is the best protection against the danger of Hurricanes. These strong stoms can be life-threatening and cause servious damage with high winds, flooding and tornadoes..
Hurricane Checklist can be found here:
Celebrating the 4th of July Safely
Happy 4th of July!
SERVPRO Restoration Newsline
The fourth of July is a time to celebrate with friends and family. In order to celebrate safely, consider the following tips provided by the U.S. Fire Administration.
- The best way to enjoy fireworks
- Is to view displays put on by professionals
- If you plan to use fireworks
- Ensure they are legal in your area
- Always read the directions and warning labels
- If a device is not marked with the contents, directions and a warning label, do not light it.
- Supervise children around
- Fireworks at all times
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks
- If a firework does not go off, do not stand over it to investigate, Pour water over it and dispose of it.
Emergency Ready Profile
If your property hasn’t created an Emergency Ready Profile, contact us toda
SERVPRO has developed an Emergency Ready Profile application that is specific to your company and your needs. SERVPRO of Society Hill will manage the creation of this profile for each of your locations. A representative will visit each location and gather the necessary information needed and integrate this information into the company plan. This profile will hold the key contact information on who to contact in the event of an emergency.
What to expect:
- A dedicated SERVPRO of Society Hill representative will be assigned to your company
- A SERVPRO of Society Hill representative will perform an onsite inspection and interview
- An online account will be created using the login & password of your choice
- Once all necessary information compiled and entered, in addition to online & mobile access you will receive a hard copy & flash drive version.
Available 24/7 215-772-1203
We are excited to extend our network! We can be found on Twitter,LinkedIn, Facebook & Youtube. If you would like us to follow you on any of these, please just let us know!
Philadelphia Building Managers and Operators Association
Equipment to respond 24/7
We recently sponsored this event with the surrounding SERVPRO's at the Navy Yard. If there is ever a large fire/water damage we have equipment and capibilties to response quickly.