Celebrating the 4th of July Safely
SERVPRO Restoration Newsline
The fourth of July is a time to celebrate with friends and family. In order to celebrate safely, consider the following tips provided by the U.S. Fire Administration.
- The best way to enjoy fireworks
- Is to view displays put on by professionals
- If you plan to use fireworks
- Ensure they are legal in your area
- Always read the directions and warning labels
- If a device is not marked with the contents, directions and a warning label, do not light it.
- Supervise children around
- Fireworks at all times
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks
- If a firework does not go off, do not stand over it to investigate, Pour water over it and dispose of it.