If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 772-1203

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House fire from a Candle

The fire damage shown here was the result of a candle that was left burning, and unattended in the hallway.  It may look bad but it could have been a whole lot worse if it was not noticed so quickly.  It is very important to never leave candles burning when no one is around to keep an eye on them.  When the flames were extinguished SERVPRO of Society Hill was called upon to deal with the restoration. Highly damaged walls were removed and replaced.  While walls that could be scrubbed to remove soot and smoke damage were saved. Finally after deodorizing the home of all fire like smells, a fresh coat of paint was applied.  Four days later SERVPRO of Society Hill had the homeowners back in their house without any sign of a fire.