Surprise! Another Kitchen Fire
Here we see the aftermath of a kitchen. A oven mitt was left to close to the stove while a pot of water was left to boil. The homeowner had walked away thinking they had some time before it would boil. What they did not notice was the oven mitt they had left to close to the open flame which then ignited. Before they could contain it the fire took over the entire kitchen leaving them with no choice but to evacuate and wait for fire fighters. After the fire was put out this was the result of the corner of the kitchen where the refrigerator was located. SERVPRO of Society Hill was called upon to cleanup the extreme damage the fire left behind. The entire kitchen was gutted and the whole house needed to be treated for smoke damage. Once this was completed the restoration process could begin. Making the kitchen look brand new and "Like it never even happened."