If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (215) 772-1203

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bedroom Fire Damage!

The result of this fire damage came after the homeowner had a space heater located to close to the bed. The heater was then knocked over by one of the owners pets and fell into the mattress.  This then caused the direct heat to ignite the fabric.  Always know a space heaters surroundings and take proper precaution. Especially when you own pets that may happen to come in contact with one.  SERVPRO of Society Hill got the call out in the early hours of the morning to get the fire damage cleanup underway.  Walls were scrubbed, items that could not be salvaged were disposed properly. Heavy smoke odor had settled in throughout the room and surrounding ones.  Two days of deodorization took care of that.  Finally the room was restored back to normal after three days! The homeowner was very pleased with how fast SERVPRO of Society Hill responded and the all around work that was done!