Stairway Fire Damage
This residential home had a fire after a candle was left unattended. Although it could have been a lot worse there was still damage done. As you can see here this carpeted stairwell was affected by heavy soot and ash buildup, as well as smoke damage. SERVPRO of Society Hill was called upon to remove the smoke damage and odor, along with all the soot and ash from the walls. The carpet was removed and replaced with hardwood floors. Having all the proper trained professionals and cleaning equipment on hand. This job was completed in under a weeks time, and a very happy customer with the finished result. Fires can be scary and life changing, but with SERVPRO one call away it does not have to be that way. It is our job to have you and your home back up and running "Like it never even happened."